Tuesday, January 1, 2013


HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM RIVER CITY ART

A new year is like a blank canvas, let us see what inspires.
As most of you know, I have already made a major change for 2013, moving the River City Art studio into my home in Collinsville. Just around the corner from the old studio. I hope this is the first step towards many more excellent things to come. New inspirations, new creations. 
The way the program is run will not change. I will continue my mission to help cultivate, inspire, encourage and provide artistic education and appreciation to all ages and abilities. I will continue to provide a place where artists and community members can come together to share ideas, work on projects, explore the creative process and nurture and grow their talents.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. 
I thank you all for giving your children the opportunity to explore their creative sides and create some amazing work that they should be very proud of. 

Much love to you all and hoping for a wonderful 2013 
Kate

PS~ Studio Art begins tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment